Saturday, August 29, 2015

Ada Banyak Cinta di Setiap Jahitan

SEW with LOVE
Yup....that's exactly what I'm doing.
Not only when I'm dealing with my kids' request, but also with my customers' orders.
For me, sewing is not an easy stuff. At some points, it's killing me. There's always first time for everything, just like wise men used to say. I used that quote to boost my mood everytime I got my stitch wrong. But I totally agree that once you got the enlightment, you'll find those challenges as sweet as pure honey.
Ransel untuk keperluan baby pesanan mbak Imelda, Jakarta
Padanan kain disiapkan pemesan - full katun
Bagian depan disesuaikan dengan ukuran diapers, semua kantong luar memakai tutup agar perlengkapan bayi bisa aman terjaga (tidak tumpah keluar)
Bagian dalam bersekat karet (di sisi samping) untuk menyimpan botol susu
It's always good to have a chat with my customers about the bags they dreamt. What fabric they want for the outer and inner, how many pockets they need, how big they want their bags, etcetera.  
And it's even better when they got their bags and they love them. It wipes all the tension out - since a bag will spend at least 3 hours to finish.


Tas ransel untuk tetap bergaya saat pulang kampung, pesanan mbak Diah di Depok
Mbak Diah memilih motif salah satu kain linen berwarna pink, biar tetap cantik bergaya walaupun memakai ransel. Ruang dalam cukup lapang untuk membawa banyak buku -teman pembunuh bosan di perjalanan. Ada kantong restleting di bagian punggung luar sehingga cukup aman untuk menyimpan HP dan uang saat tas digunakan. 
Although it's quite late...the finding to sewing as my passion I meant, I do find lots of joy when it comes to sewing and its stuff. How about you? Have you found another passion lately? Share your story with me ;-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment